Advice for settings on X-E2

Started 4 weeks ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
1972MGBGT New Member • Posts: 2
Advice for settings on X-E2

Good morning,

I've been browsing and watching videos and can't seem to get a good answer (or maybe there isn't one)

I'm completely new to photography. I, like many people, love taking pictures and figured I should get something better than my phone.

I wanted a high quality point and shoot but as it worked out I ended up with a x-e2 with the 27mm pancake lens. The reason was primarily the form factor and I figured it would do what I need.

The problem is this, I want to essentially take point and shook pictures. Simple pictures. I bought it specifically because I travel a lot for work to awesome cities and wanted to capture some better pictures of where I go . I also attend a lot of polo matches and car shows. So those are the places I'd be using it. I've been trying to find a simple setting I can leave it on for general photos.

I use automatic and autofocus now but the problem I have is it seems to constantly take blurry pictures?

Any advice where to start or things to try?

Thanks!

Fujifilm X-E2
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow