Prioritise Viewfinder Mode Problems

Started 3 weeks ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Antsl Junior Member • Posts: 47
Prioritise Viewfinder Mode Problems

Hi All,

I am just wondering if anyone is having problems with the Prioritise Viewfinder Mode on their Z6 cameras?

I have set up the Monitor Mode button so that it will only ever switch between two modes Monitor Only and Prioritise Viewfinder mode... this means that when I am working fast and I hit the Monitor Mode button it is only ever going to switch from one mode to the other.

The only problem I have though, is that the Prioritise Viewfinder mode is not working properly for me... I can see through the viewfinder ok, but when I bring the camera down and hit the playback or the menu buttons... they are coming up in the viewfinder, not the rear LCD panel. Then, after a minute of fussing about, suddenly things to appear on the rear LCD. It is like there is some glitch in the system. 
Anyone else have this problem, and know of a fix?
Cheers, Ants

Antsl's gear list:Antsl's gear list
Nikon D810 Nikon AF-S Nikkor 50mm f/1.8G Nikon 85mm F1.8G Tokina AT-X 17-35mm f/4 Pro FX Nikon 35mm F1.8G ED +5 more
Nikon Z6
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow