32 mp really?

Started 3 months ago | Discussions thread
john isaacs Veteran Member • Posts: 3,460
Re: 32 mp really?

Jeepit wrote:

This from Mirrorless Rumors:

Sshort roundup of the rumored cameras for the year 2019:

Leica SL2: coming the second half of the year with same Panasonic S1R sensor
Hasselblad X1D-100: To be on the market by the second half of the year and featuring the new Sony 100MP sensor
Fuji GFX100: Will be announced on May 23 (we know all specs about that camera)
Canon High End EOS-R camera: Probably features a new 64 Megapixel sensor and will be announced in autumn
Canon EOS-M500: Entry level APS-C camera coming this autumn
Sony A9II: To be announced in September and feature some revolutionary advancements (particularly on the sensor level)
Sony A7sIII: To be announced with or slightly after the Sony A9II
Olympus E-M5III: To be announced in late summer/early autumn and maybe featuring a new 32MP Sony sensor

Does anyone know if Sony actually has a mFt 32 mp sensor?

Because if they do and if Olympus is able to procure it and implement it into a camera...maybe hold off on purchasing the EM1x for the OMD EM1 mark III. The mark II is coming up on its end of life cycle. i know I know pure speculation...

Rick

This is what "End of Life Cycle" means to me:

It's now reasonably priced.

It now has updated firmware to fix the problems it had on release and add new features that make it even better.

There are now lots of articles on how to best set up and use the camera, as well as what to expect from it's performance.

john isaacs's gear list:john isaacs's gear list
Nikon D7100 Olympus E-M1 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GH4 Nikon D750 Olympus E-M5 II +13 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow