SOLD - Samyang 35mm f1.4 FE AF Lens and Samyang Lens Dock

Started 5 months ago | For sale thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNext
Flat view
MacroMD Regular Member • Posts: 187
SOLD - Samyang 35mm f1.4 FE AF Lens and Samyang Lens Dock

I consider this lens to be in excellent condition. It is well centered and sharp. However, I noticed a couple of very small blemishes in the coating of outer section of the outermost element that were possibly caused when I accidentally bumped the lens cap and it came loose, hitting the glass. The blemishes are almost imperceptible except when the lens is held at a certain angle with bright light reflecting off of it. I am convinced they do not affect the image quality in the least, however, in light of the fact that they are there, I am willing to sell the lens for $325 (via Paypal) and I will include the Samyang lens dock for that price. Price also includes U.S. shipping via UPS with tracking # supplied. Below are several photos, including a few that were taken with the lens this afternoon. I was able to get one picture in which you can see the blemishes if you look close enough (since they're so hard to see, I circled them in yellow)

Let me know if you have any questions.

Zoom in on the right side of the front element and you'll see two small yellow circles around the blemishes in the lens coating

Image taken this afternoon with the lens. Shot at f4, straight out of camera

FOR SALE STATUS:
Thread closed
View using Google Maps: NJ, United States

Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow