"Subpar" Nikon EN-EL15b Rechargeable Lithium-Ion Batteries

Started 2 months ago | Discussions thread
j_bro New Member • Posts: 9
Re: "Subpar" Nikon EN-EL15b Rechargeable Lithium-Ion Batteries

bythesea14 wrote:

Counterfeit in itself doesn't always mean inferior. Lots of counterfeit products are sold under market to avoid extra expenses, taxes, etc. and the products are identical, maybe relabeled or not even that. Until these batteries are carefully examined, no one can claim what they actually are. Do you have one of these counterfeit batteries and have you made a careful examination between it and a genuine Nikon battery?

I can’t say I’ve ever experienced a good quality counterfeit product imitating an original. Maybe some are when the design is just copied. The majority is just junk. Still inferior materials, alloys.

Yes I had one, which I returned. No need for careful examination it was a piece of trash. It charged to 92% full charged. The Z6 locked up with a black screen, down to 40% within an hour. Had a shutter release disabled recharge battery or something along those lines before that. I posted images comparing the fake and genuine on the previous page?

Post (hide subjects) Posted by
FKS
fad
fad
NCB
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow