Disqualified?

Started 2 months ago | Discussions thread
crosson
crosson Regular Member • Posts: 323
Re: Disqualified?

I would just state “Show off your technique and enter photo which strongly APPEARS to be taken in the middle of day.” Therefore as long as the photo appears to look the part, no one can pick a bone with the hosts nor the entrant even if the Exif shows the entrant took the shot at 3AM in the morning.

I do like this. I wanted to leave some room for harsh artificial light as well. So really it will come down to how the photo looks. I want things to appear obvious in harsh lighting. If it is obvious there is no need to look at the exif.

If you took a photo with harsh light photo, played with white balance and contrast, and build a fake sunset scene, I might then be bothered to check the exif.

You said it pretty well. For me I will keep this light weight. It should be enjoyable for everyone. Host included.

crosson's gear list:crosson's gear list
Fujifilm X-T2 Fujifilm XF 18-135mm F3.5-5.6 R LM OIS WR Fujifilm 16-55mm F2.8R LM WR Fujifilm XF 35mm F2 R WR Rokinon 12mm F2.0 NCS CS +1 more
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow