A-Mount

Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
kcdogger Senior Member • Posts: 2,248
Re: Let people speak!!!

Massao wrote:

As for the future of A-mount: no one really knows. The situation is bleak: several lenses and accessories are no longer available in local stores here. One can hope that camera sales will get a bit of stability in near future, which would allow manufacturers to plan accordingly.

Having said that, I must point out one issue with A-mount forum here on DPReview. I have seen similar posts in Samsung NX forum (dead system), and on Pentax forum (probably next in line after Sony A), and I can tell one difference: both those forums are NOT hijacked by abusive, offensive, condescending, and almost-schizophrenic members. Sony A forum IS!!

People have concerns, and they have the right to discuss their concerns and vent out their frustrations, but the only reason they are doing that is because they OWN Sony A gear. That can be seen easily in their gear list. But in this forum, anyone venting out their frustrations is given a dose of abuse, disrespect and name-calling. That is bad, and it stops other people from speaking. I would humbly request all A-mount users to please refrain from name calling, and offensive posts. If you don't agree with someone, just say it without disrespecting others. Use arguments, not abuse!

Thank you.

Kind regards,

Massao

Excellent thoughts.  I have noticed that "syndrome" for a long time.

Peace.

John

kcdogger's gear list:kcdogger's gear list
Nikon Coolpix P610 Olympus Tough TG-4 Canon EOS D60 Nikon D90 Sony SLT-A77 +12 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
EXX
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow