My dream FE mount lens setup...now I know!

Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
SonyOB Regular Member • Posts: 352
My dream FE mount lens setup...now I know!

My head is very hard.
The only way I learn is through my calcanei. They are more tender than my head.

It seems that through the idiocies and disappointments I have gone through, I have finally concluded my ideal picture making setup.
OK, there is an old souped-up iMac 27 with C1, LR, PS, Alien Skin and Perfectly Clear.
A 1 TB SSD. Hm. It is struggling with 32 MB of RAM. I have a nice Canon postcard printer and there is an Epson A3+ printer still in the box.

I will have two Sony bodies, the A73, and the A7RII. (The latter is your fault, Rolleinut!)

The lens setup will be...

Batis 25mm f/2.0, FE 55mm f/1.8, FE 100 mm STF GM f/2.8 and a 100-400GM with a 1.4 X.

The A73 will be wearing the Tamron 28 - 70 f/2.8 and the 100 - 400 mm. I will call it the 'Zoom Body'.

All the Canon stuff (there's plenty) will have to go, as well as the Samyang macro and the Voigtländer 15mm.

I am sure I will be rich and famous. Or impoverished. That has to be taken into account as well. I still have two kidneys.

-- hide signature --

"If your pictures are not good enough, you need to buy some more stuff from Amazon"
(Jeff Bezos, CEO of Amazon)

SonyOB's gear list:SonyOB's gear list
Sony RX100 V Sony a7 III Voigtlander 15mm F4.5 Super Wide Heliar Sony FE 55mm F1.8 Rokinon 100mm F2.8 Macro +4 more
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow