can capture one 12 browser show aperture and other metadata exif ?

Started 1 month ago | Questions thread
mantra
OP mantra Contributing Member • Posts: 823
Re: can capture one 12 browser show aperture and other metadata exif ?

Thomas Guenther wrote:

mantra wrote:

Hi

i have installed capture one 12 under my imac is running sierra

I'm in trial mode but i'm gonna buy it ,because i really love the output image quality and the tools and it's really amazing fast

i have watched several capture one videos on you tube , they are sometime very long ,more then 1 hour , i have searched around the net ,but i haven't found an answer

about the browser ,is there a way to show under the thumbnail ,aperture value and other exif /metadata information ?

or is there a way to have thumbnails with exif and metadata (i would like to add some information)

thanks

What you can do besides Grahams advices and ideas is to cutstomise the Tool Bar by adding the metadata of interest as a Filter.

Got ti the "i" panel.

Click on "..." in the Filter Field of the tab - the following pop up windows appears:

Then you can select from the list displayed your metadata:

Once you have set this up, you can select the values of your choice.

You can double select by selecting the first filter and then with pressed down Command Button select the second value of choice. (e. g. ISO = 50 OR/AND Aperture = 6.3) and only the pictures matching these settings will be displayed but take care to check wether the results will trotted as an OR or an AND connection. My settings are displayed in the first screenshot with the mark set "All criteria are met" which results in and AND connection. Unchecking it will display results as the OR connection.

Hi Thomas

i got it , i create my filter , now it 's a really better

thank you! really appreciate your screenshot , i create the field i need , again thank you you make my workflow easy!

mantra's gear list:mantra's gear list
Canon EOS 5D Mark II Nikon D700 Canon EOS 5D Mark III Canon EF 50mm f/1.4 USM Canon EF 85mm f/1.8 USM +9 more
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow