When it rains - perfect time to get out and shoot - P30P

Started 1 month ago | Photos thread
OP _vlad Senior Member • Posts: 2,329
Re: When it rains - perfect time to get out and shoot - P30P

ChuckTa wrote:

_vlad wrote:

Yes the world is really small - and some things just do happen. Halstatt is really a jewel. Do not miss it. When driving car, be there before 10 o clock or even sooner asi it is very crowded and parking might be a problem. I will stay close to Strobl in mountain hotel (at snkt. Wolfgang see - around 30km (or so) off from Salzburg, and this lake alone is another wonder. Whatever small town you will visit located around it, you cannot go wrong, Snkt. Wolfgang, Bad Ischl, Strobl, - the first two maybe the most famous. You can travel around by boat, made you biking tour, or visit nearest mountains (around 1500m high), travel with high mountain cabins (I recommend the one from Snkt. Gilgen Zwolferhorn seilbahn or Katrin bahn from Bad Ischl) or highmountain railway to Schafberspitze or go by car/feet - Postalm area or Illinger alm hut. Even for more elderly man as me it is pretty accessible. Salzburg itself - wov. And there is more Dachstein area (Dachstein peak) And good food, pretty good beer - even though I am from country which boldly claims to have the best beer in the world LOL. I always never want to return back home. And you will have pretty busy program if you gona stay there for just few days. If you are interested more just send me private message, maybe I can give you some more info.

Cheers

Vlad, you're my man

I will definitely studying your ideas for my trip. Yeah, I've read need to go early to Halstatt for parking.

Hmmm ... the best beer in the world .. that gave away your original

Pls post some photo after your trip, I'm sure they will be stunning.

I will - hope they will come out well

-- hide signature --

Vlad

_vlad's gear list:_vlad's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-GX85 Panasonic GH5 Panasonic Lumix G Vario 7-14mm F4 ASPH Panasonic Lumix G Vario 100-300mm F4-5.6 OIS Panasonic Lumix G X Vario 35-100mm F2.8 OIS +5 more
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow