Dimming/brightening the monitor and EVF with "Live View" enabled

Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Aleks Che New Member • Posts: 6
Dimming/brightening the monitor and EVF with "Live View" enabled

Hello.
Updated to firmware version 2.00 (Nikon Z6). I use my own lens Nikkor Z 24-70/F4 S
Question: under underexposure when Live View is turned on in S mode (shutter priority), the image on the monitor and in EVF does not darken, however, as with the overexposure, the image does not brighten. Only the exposure indicator appears, indicating the magnitude of the underexposure or overexposure, but the brightness of the monitor does not change. And only when viewing the finished picture it becomes clear that the picture is overexposed or underexposed. It was the same with the old firmware, or was it only with the new (2.00) firmware? In mode A and in M, in addition to the appearance of the exposure indicator, the image on the monitor and in EVF under underexposure or overexposure darkens / brightens before the image, respectively. I tried with autoiso turned on and off - there is no difference.

I do not exclude that I misunderstand something in the algorithm of work Live View

Thank.

ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow