Printer recommendations for Fuji jpegs?

Started 5 months ago | Questions thread
dezinerd
dezinerd Senior Member • Posts: 1,141
Re: Printer recommendations for Fuji jpegs?

I have a Canon MG8220 it was also bought cheap at an unbelievable price since forgotten. The price of the ink lives on. It uses cyan, magenta, yellow, photo black, grey and pigment black ink. The sets sold do not include grey or pigment black. So I have not printed photos from a Fuji but have from other brands Nikon, Olympus, Panasonic, Samsung. I am pleased with my results but dismayed by the cost of ink. My other printer an Epsom 1800 was more problematic, clogs and green skin tones. Used lightroom, and Q image for software. The canon with its scanner gets used frequently but was not used for 4 months and started up with no clogs so that was impressive. Important to remember I am comparing apples with oranges, ie the Epsom is pigment ink 200 year archival and the Canon is dye good for 100 years. I will see the image degradation in neither. LoL

-- hide signature --

Dennis

dezinerd's gear list:dezinerd's gear list
Olympus C-2100 UZ Nikon D700 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GH3 Nikon D7100 Nikon D5500 +2 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
JNR
JNR
JNR
JNR
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow