Would Omd Em5 iii get a lens bundle?

Started 2 months ago | Discussions thread
gary0319
gary0319 Veteran Member • Posts: 5,803
Re: Would Omd Em5 iii get a lens bundle?

dinoSnake wrote:

AlmostDoctor wrote:

PistonPhotoUK wrote:

I would expect it to come with a 12-200 bundle as the standard-ish kit, and maybe a 14-40 & 40-150 dual pro kit.

As for pricing, difficult to say without knowing the body cost, but (from my math) you get about 50% off the body price when you total up the lens prices of a kit.

If body-only goes for like 1200 (not too crazy considering the competition, a6400, xt30, G9, GH5 etc.), maybe I can hope for 1600 USD-ish with 12-40 PRO? I guess that might be too optimistic. Anything more might be hard to justify considering I'm just a hobbyist and married. Hmmm.......

I would much rather have a pro-zoom or a good primes than consumer zooms. Hopefully there will be other options besides 12-200 (which I agree is a likely for a bundle)

The idealized EM5.3 is DOA considering the quoted price range and the competition that already occupies that segment. It's time to move on, guys.

I ‘ve not seen a “quoted” price range but am definitely interested in the E-M5 III. Could you provide more specifics on this pricing?

gary0319's gear list:gary0319's gear list
Panasonic LX100 Olympus OM-D E-M10 II Olympus PEN-F Olympus E-M1 II Olympus 12-40mm F2.8 Pro +8 more
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow