Sever Storm Photography

Started 2 months ago | Discussions thread
NextShowForSure Contributing Member • Posts: 512
Re: Sever Storm Photography

Meetmer wrote:

Mo Kwart wrote:

Wow! Not knowing anything about these storms, I imagine that it's a bit like photographing in the lion's den. Wonderful photographs.

Do you have more shots like these? Would love to see the tornado with the horizon and without the electric poles as a pure landscape in addition to the documentary with the road and people.

I would really like to hear about your experience being out there, the quiet or the roar, the level of danger, time of day...

You know I actually like the telephone poles in there. Not only do they add a sense of realism to the shot but they make me think of images of telephone poles being ripped apart by the tornado. Also , I like the vertical lines and seeing the vertical line of the tornado interposed.

You may like this but the pole would probably need to be half a mile high and made out of balsa wood to be ripped apart. I was pretty excited though.

Who says life is not just as exciting in the East of England. The camera only cost £200 brand new from an authorised store and a long zoom was needed so viewer discretion is advised on 100% viewing.

NextShowForSure's gear list:NextShowForSure's gear list
Olympus Stylus Tough 3000 Canon PowerShot D30 Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ300 Panasonic FZ80/FZ82 Fujifilm X-A3 +6 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
jrk
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow