Oldie but goodie Panasonic ZS19/20 - sure took nice photos!

Started 2 months ago | Discussions thread
GeraldW Veteran Member • Posts: 8,432
Re: Oldie but goodie Panasonic ZS19/20 - sure took nice photos!

I didn't recognize UCSC until I viewed the link you sent.  I have an old friend and work mate living in Marina, and last time we were out there we visited him and went to the Monterey Bay aquarium and through Carmel to the park out on the point.  Great area and lots of great photos!!!

The Cavs have some injuries in the pitching staff; but have done a good job in patching around it.  The key is getting the hitting going again.  But they stay within sight of the Twins, and may be able to reclaim first place.

The Browns, however, have a franchise QB, and have stocked the rest of the team with a lot of top quality players.  The owner (Haslam) and his wife are out of the brain trust, the pretenders are gone, and the remaining trick is to get the team playing as a cohesive team.  Ultimately, it's a team game, and stars that are not dedicated team players hurt, rather than help.  Great potential if they can get over the last hurdle.

The Cavs?  I can readily see why you're a Warriors fan.  LeBron James?  Did you ever notice he's one letter from LeBaron?  His debacle in LA has to be a huge message to his EGO.  It also damages him as a trade.  He has largely burned his bridges; although his remaining skill level should land him somewhere.  I'm not a basketball fan to any great degree.  Mostly, I'm a race fan.

-- hide signature --

Jerry

GeraldW's gear list:GeraldW's gear list
Canon PowerShot S95 Canon SX220 HS Canon PowerShot ELPH 330 HS Canon PowerShot SX50 HS Panasonic FZ1000 +1 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow