Re: Nikon Z advisory

Mackiesback wrote:

lickity split wrote:

DigitalFFUser wrote:

DigitalFFUser wrote:

Mackiesback wrote:

Reilly Diefenbach wrote:

DigitalFFUser wrote:

What I am trying to say that Nikon did tweak their color rendering in Z system. Colors look more constrasty and saturated now.

But I don't want exaggerated contrast and oversaturated color, I want it right where Camera Standard is.

They are not over-saturated .. processing is done just done enough for the pictures to look great straight, which means less time spent in post processing. As I said that was the first I noticed as how much better colors look when I imported the pics to LR.

Calm down a bit. The colors are just fine on a D850 :^)

Anytime someone used the term “magical” when describing anything to do with a camera, I immediately dismiss their opinions as lacking any objectivity.

In the same thread I also presented scientific analysis about accurate AF .. colors is a qualitative thing and look visibility better on Z but you would only know if you compare side by side. I love my D850 but I am calling a spade a spade.

Why should I? I have D610 and D850 and tons of F mount lenses. I have Z6 with just the kit lens and FTZ adapter. Z has better mount better zoom (24-70 F2.8S) , newer color rendering algorithms plus all the goodies of ML system. Why should I not praise the obvious advantages? I fell in love with the system and just telling the results after using side by side for couple of months. New FW improved focus and brought new features to Z6.Z7 whereas D850 and D610 features are etched in stone.

For my use Z6 ticks more check-boxes than D610 and D850.

What good is a camera system if it’s only capable of shooting static subjects ,

That’s all some people want, and they get other benefits for it.

it’s great that your happy with it but I guess your wants / standards are lower then other shooters

Lower? Try different. It’s not a contest.

which is fine but if your tryin to convince others good Luck with that ...

Pretty funny that Nikon puts out a service advisory and the Z body defense team snaps to attention 😂😂

Defense team....LOL. The threads about Z cameras here are always started by non-Z shooters, most who have never even tried them, usually with some sort of dig, followed by the same predictable individuals bleating the same thing over and over.

Sound familiar?

And the same predictable fellows show up. Sound familiar?

I'll help run it out for you and DigitalFFUser.

-- hide signature --

A Canon G5 and a bit of Nikon gear.
---------------------------
He could be right, he could be wrong. I think he’s wrong but he says it in such a sincere way. You have to think he thinks he’s right. - Bob Dylan

T O Shooter's gear list:T O Shooter's gear list
Canon PowerShot G5 Nikon D4S Nikon D500 Nikon D850 +5 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
NCB
NCB
NCB
NCB
NCB
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow