I have an issue using the built in flash on my EOS Rebel SL2, can you advise me?

Started 4 weeks ago | Questions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Rookie Mike New Member • Posts: 1
I have an issue using the built in flash on my EOS Rebel SL2, can you advise me?

I'm new to DSLR photography and recently acquired my EOS SL2. I love the camera and it takes great photos and video. My issue happens when I take still photos indoors with low lighting, usually of my granddaughter or other family, I usually just leave it in the automatic mode so I won't be constantly fiddling with the settings while entertaining or visiting. The built in flash deploys and flashes but the photos come out very dark. I'm not sure if a setting has caused this issue or if the camera has a problem or if it's just "operator error". I've been unsuccessful in finding a resolution myself so I guess I'm asking if anyone has advice for me? Thanks.

ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
Canon EOS Rebel SL2 (EOS 200D / Kiss X9)
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow