Nikon Z advisory

Started 2 months ago | Discussions thread
DigitalFFUser Senior Member • Posts: 1,358
Re: Nikon Z advisory

briantilley wrote:

DigitalFFUser wrote:

In the same thread I also presented scientific analysis about accurate AF .. colors is a qualitative thing and look visibility better on Z but you would only know if you compare side by side. I love my D850 but I am calling a spade a spade.

To me, you seem to be calling a spade a truly amazing digging instrument. In other words, you're exaggerating again

I have D610 and D850 and tons of F mount lenses. I have Z6 with just the kit lens and FTZ adapter. Z has better mount better zoom (24-70 F2.8S) , newer color rendering algorithms plus all the goodies of ML system. Why should I not praise the obvious advantages? I fell in love with the system and just telling the results after using side by side for couple of months. New FW improved focus and brought new features to Z6.Z7 whereas D850 and D610 features are etched in stone.

For my use Z6 ticks more check-boxes than D610 and D850.

DigitalFFUser's gear list:DigitalFFUser's gear list
Nikon D610 Nikon D850 Nikon Z6 Nikon 85mm F1.8G Tamron SP 70-200mm F/2.8 Di VC USD +12 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
NCB
NCB
NCB
NCB
NCB
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow