GRiii or Sony RX 100VI/VA

Started 2 months ago | Discussions thread
thelps
thelps Regular Member • Posts: 476
Re: Update

MrHollywood wrote:

vallhall wrote:

Hello

I have had my little Sony RX100 VI some days, and have to say i am extremly impressed!

It is just as sharp as my Panasonic 12-35 2.8(one of the best MFT lenses), the AF is amazing in both low and daylight!. I also love the little EVF, as i dont need to use glasses

I have had many big cameraes like Nikon D300, D80, D5100, D7000 and now GX8 and Samsung NX500(same sensor as NX1), but the little Sony impress me much more than any other camera i have had! The GX8 with 12-35 would probarly go on sale soon.

So the new Sony is a exellent companion to my Huawei P30 Pro!

I dont need any other (bigger cameras), because i dont print

That said i still want the GRiii, because of its sensor and great IQ, so maybe later

I mostly shoot scenery\landscape, and are lucky enough to live in a country with amazing scenery. I have never shoot any street photo

And thanks again for all your help!

Enjoy!

The camera is the smallest part of the shooting equation. Get out there and shoot and let's see some of those landscapes.

Can you take your discussion and images to the Sony forum.

Maybe Ricoh will upgrade the GRIII and put a finder in. It really needs it. I would have missed half of the shots I took yesterday without a finder.

Rob

thelps's gear list:thelps's gear list
Sigma DP2 Merrill Ricoh GR
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow