Nikon Z advisory

Started 3 months ago | Discussions thread
DigitalFFUser Senior Member • Posts: 1,359
Re: Nikon Z advisory

Mackiesback wrote:

Reilly Diefenbach wrote:

DigitalFFUser wrote:

What I am trying to say that Nikon did tweak their color rendering in Z system. Colors look more constrasty and saturated now.

But I don't want exaggerated contrast and oversaturated color, I want it right where Camera Standard is.

They are not over-saturated .. processing is done just done enough for the pictures to look great straight, which means less time spent in post processing. As I said that was the first I noticed as how much better colors look when I imported the pics to LR.

Calm down a bit. The colors are just fine on a D850 :^)

Anytime someone used the term “magical” when describing anything to do with a camera, I immediately dismiss their opinions as lacking any objectivity.

In the same thread I also presented scientific analysis about accurate AF .. colors is a qualitative thing and  look visibility better on Z but you would only know if you compare side by side.  I love my D850 but I am calling a spade a spade.

DigitalFFUser's gear list:DigitalFFUser's gear list
Nikon D610 Nikon D850 Nikon Z6 Nikon 85mm F1.8G Tamron SP 70-200mm F/2.8 Di VC USD +12 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
NCB
NCB
NCB
NCB
NCB
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow