Printer recommendations for Fuji jpegs?

Started 5 months ago | Questions thread
Lettermanian
OP Lettermanian Senior Member • Posts: 1,371
Re: Printer recommendations for Fuji jpegs?

Jerry-astro wrote:

I personally use a Canon Pro-100, which I bought for a song when it was on sale a while back. It prints up to 13x19" (A3+) with outstanding quality. I have a decent number of prints framed around the house and I believe the print quality is every bit as good as the larger prints I have had done professionally.

Yes I'm familiar with that one and have considered it several times. It often goes on sale for $199 CDN which is a great price for a photo-centric printer of that quality. However,  I've hesitated on it because of its size (not ideal for where I need it to go) and because the primary use of any printer we get will still be for regular documents. We still need a printer that can scan and print two sides etc, so an all-in-one with good photo printing would probably suit me better.

-- hide signature --

"Turn my eyes from looking at worthless things;
and give me life in your ways." - Psalm 119:37

Lettermanian's gear list:Lettermanian's gear list
Fujifilm X-H1 Fujifilm X-T100 Fujifilm XF 18-55mm F2.8-4 R LM OIS Fujifilm XF 55-200mm F3.5-4.8 R LM OIS Samyang 12mm F2.0 NCS CS +3 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
JNR
JNR
JNR
JNR
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow