Time travel

Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
otumay
otumay Contributing Member • Posts: 503
Time travel

Hi,

Been toying around with my newly-acquired SD10 for the last four months; experimenting with different lenses in various times of the day and under different weather conditions. I simply fell in love with it, ignoring its shortcomings, especially during shooting. It now holds a venerable place among my other vintage Sigma cameras.

Getting ready for a three-day journey to the eastern part of the country, I decided to take my sdQH and three Art lenses: 14, 24 and 70mm. So, while checking the batteries of my neglected sdQH, I thought I'd shoot the geraniums adorning our balcony and mounted the 70mm. I was impressed by the ease of use and speed of focusing. It was like traveling forward in time, after months of grappling with the SD10. I haven't examined the results critically yet, but they seemed OK and I thought I'd share one with you.

-- hide signature --
 otumay's gear list:otumay's gear list
Sigma DP3 Merrill Sigma dp2 Quattro Sigma dp0 Quattro Sigma SD10 Sigma SD14 +17 more
Sigma 70mm F2.8 DG Macro Art Sigma sd Quattro H
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow