A-Mount

Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
woodturner Regular Member • Posts: 166
Re: A-Mount

When you started this thread my first thought was “Odd, Why such an obvious cheap troll from someone who presents himself as a photography expert?"

I thought I was being cynical when I suggested:

You are merely trawling for free material and comments to base another article on. The motivation for starting this thread is therefore to get up to date info in one place to base another article on. Therefore to appear really informed and garner more Paypal support.”

Despite all the subsequent “Gee, tell me more” type follow-ups to those who took your bait, and you appearing to be a repeat offender with the same approach in other forums, you seemed to suggest I was wrong. OK, I thought good luck with it.

But now you have persuaded me I was right:

You said to QuietOC elsewhere in this thread:

(www.dpreview.com/forums/post/62674265)

“I'm very much behind on all things SLT. I am considering doing an SLT review and still can't decide which model, almost got the A77II... however now... not sure”.

So indeed you were just trawling for new material to base a blog post on, to be able to appear expert and up to date. Motivation? Perhaps gain subscribers and PayPal support, and possibly even blag a free camera to review from Sony?

I doubt you will provide a list of credits of your unpaid, unknowing research team. It would be rather long…..

Sloppy Journalism.

woodturner's gear list:woodturner's gear list
Sony Cyber-shot DSC-WX10 Sony SLT-A57 Sony a77 II Sony DT 18-55mm F3.5-5.6 SAM Tamron AF 70-300mm F/4-5.6 Di LD Macro +7 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
EXX
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow