Are you happy with Fuji's skin tones?

Started 1 month ago | Questions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Batdude
Batdude Senior Member • Posts: 3,944
Are you happy with Fuji's skin tones?

Did Fuji go "pinkalicious" style? Are you currently and completely satisfied with Fuji's skin tones?

I came across this youtube video and the girl's skin tones look very pink from the X-T3 camera under outdoor natural light. This are the kind of skin tones I was also getting with the XH1 and I wasn't happy with this skin tone look. Are most of you okay with it?

If you scroll the video to 4:00 I think this is where that pink is more pronounced and to me this is not very pleasant. I was shooting in RAW with the XH1 and when I was trying to adjust the skin tones I could adjust the skin tone look but then other tones would go out of wack as well.

Is this the "new" Fuji look of today? We all know in the past Fuji has messed around with skin tones due to the Asian market but not that many people liked it over all. Now that I came across this youtube video camera comparison I come across this very pink looking skin tones so I'm thinking that I'm not the only one that was getting those pink tones? Or maybe I'm really going blind now?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qH8lQF-Wl5I

How do the existing XH1/XT3 users feel about this?

Batdude's gear list:Batdude's gear list
Fujifilm X10 Nikon D4 Fujifilm X-E1 Fujifilm X-T1 Nikon AF Nikkor 50mm f/1.8D +8 more
ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
Fujifilm X-T3
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow