What in Addition to Base Camera for Sony RX10M4?

Started 1 month ago | Questions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
SeeTheWorld
SeeTheWorld Regular Member • Posts: 312
What in Addition to Base Camera for Sony RX10M4?

B&H is closed at the moment, but sometime in the next 36 hours, I plan to order my new RX10M4!!!  I already have batteries and SDXC cards left over from owning the RXM3.  It comes with a “free” case.  I will get the extra warranty.

I’m wondering which screen protector and UV filter you recommend.  Also, do you know where to order a two-battery charger?  (I hear there are also three-battery chargers, but want one that will pack easily.) Is there a not-very-expensive remote control you recommend?  Do you think a remote control is an important thing for a newby? Considering I’m on a budget, are there anything else you recommend I consider?

As always, thank you for your time and consideration!

-- hide signature --

Mary
"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world . . ." Margaret Mead

SeeTheWorld's gear list:SeeTheWorld's gear list
Canon PowerShot D10 Canon PowerShot G5 Canon PowerShot G11 Sony RX10 IV Sony RX100 VI +8 more
ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
Sony Cyber-shot DSC-RX10 Sony RX1 Sony RX10 IV
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow