Nikon Z6 and Z7 Service Advisory

Started 3 months ago | Discussions thread
Russell Proulx Contributing Member • Posts: 896
Re: Nikon Z6 and Z7 Service Advisory

visualenvy wrote:

Turned camera on, makes the normal start up noises (85mm has noisy aperture) then it stopped and I got ERR.. almost cried.

Turned camera off, on and still ERR. Took off TFZ+lens, same thing.

It said to press shutter to reset which I did and then it's been back to normal since then.

That happened to me once in the middle of a shoot. Freaked me out as my bag with 2 other bodies was at the the side of the large hall I was shooting a corporate presentation. In my case I turned off the Z7, popped the battery out and in again, and then turned the camera on. All's been well since then but it did add a bit of worry about it happening again. I hope it's due to the IBIS issue that Nikon's now correcting.

You would have to pay custom fees and shipping fees to and from we would not cover this even for the service advisory.

It would seem that different countries are offering different shipping options. Nikon Canada sent me a prepaid shipping label and will also pay to return it to me.

Russell Proulx's gear list:Russell Proulx's gear list
Nikon D3S Nikon 1 V1 Nikon D800E Nikon Z7
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
C41
C41
C41
C41
C41
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow