can capture one 12 browser show aperture and other metadata exif ?

Started 2 months ago | Questions thread
myotisone Senior Member • Posts: 1,877
Re: can capture one 12 browser show aperture and other metadata exif ?

mantra wrote:

hi Graham

in short if i have understood i can't have under the thumbs ,shutter - aperture - iso - lens in the thumbnail broser and thumbnail view , can it?

maybe they could add them ,just because it's really a great program ,it changed my workflow

thanks

I'm fairly confident you can't. My "yes" was suggesting that although you can't do it directly, all the information you want, and the ability to edit it, is still easily accessible. You can save a workspace dedicated to the view and instantly change between workspaces.

There is a menu item under  View|Browser labels that allow some options to be chosen.

The best you could do would be to use the multi-view, where the iso, shutter, aperture and file name are along the bottom of each image, combined with the info panel.

But you would need to manually select the images you want to see. Not sure how many you can see at once, but it is certainly at least 8.

This is the set up I use for any image comparisons, as it has the advantage that all the images are fully editable in multi view.

Of course it depends on why you want that info in the thumbnail.

Cheers,

Graham

Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow