ZR5100 6 pic pan

Started 2 weeks ago | Discussions thread
WJMWJM Regular Member • Posts: 128
Re: ZR5100 6 pic pan

Cyril Catt wrote:

The village of Morpeth on the Hunter, Australia's longest east coast river, was the valley's main port from 1831 to 1857. Superceded by Newcastle at the river's mouth, on the Great Northern Railway, and by Maitland upstream at the river's first crossing, the township survived as a heritage settlement.

120° panorama of the Hunter river at Morpeth. From 6 stitched stills. Reduced in size to suit DPR limits.

Just curious:

Any reason for not using the in-board panorama mode?....;))

That said:

I too *used* to do this, but both for 1 particular reason, plus being Casio-specific: HDR-Art.

However, since I got the (WIFI) connection between camera & smart-phone going, *and* falling in love with the 'near-multi-swing' performance of my Panasonic FZ72/FZ82 (450-540 degree swings are easy), my (post-processing) life became a lot easier (using Ultimate HDR Camera).
(note that technically, it's not HDR-Art, or at least not HDR by any stretch of the word, but the effects are just as baffling & punching, be it clouds, foliage or water)

Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow