Is DPR biased?

Started 2 months ago | Discussions thread
Peter Jonas Veteran Member • Posts: 3,755
Re: I do not believe so: is DPR biased?

don-bosco wrote:

They have always been bias against Fujifilm...Mind you some of these staff are paid to endorse anti Fuji sentiments. Some are blatant pro Sony where as others are die-hard Canikons. Hardly anyone of them is cool head enough to offer impartial views on something they are not paid to endorse! Its not a pleasant site to visit apart from some very knowledgeable forum members. I learnt a whole lot from members than these pros wanna be in Dpreview team.

I have been around the DPR forums for a little longer than you have, and I am yet to see any evidence, direct or circumstantial to support your claim.

Until you do present some, I call your post a hollow accusation little more than utter rubbish.

By the way, the fact that on many matters they have an opinion different to yours, is not evidence.

-- hide signature --

Cheers,
Peter Jonas

Peter Jonas's gear list:Peter Jonas's gear list
Fujifilm X-E2 Fujifilm XF 35mm F1.4 R Fujifilm XF 60mm F2.4 R Macro Fujifilm XF 18-55mm F2.8-4 R LM OIS Fujifilm XF 55-200mm F3.5-4.8 R LM OIS +2 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
rlx
jrk
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow