Is DPR biased?

Started 3 months ago | Discussions thread
ikaika777 Senior Member • Posts: 1,846
Re: Is DPR biased?

jrk wrote:

kiwidad wrote:

Reading the https://www.dpreview.com/reviews/buying-guide-best-cameras-for-sports-and-action/2

Noticed the X-T3 is criticized for no IBIS!

the phrase "The lack of image stabilization is the main factor you might want to consider in what is otherwise a great all-rounder."

Why isn't this an issue for the reviewer with the Nikon and Canons mentioned costing 3 to 4 times more money?

I'm no expert by any stretch of the imagination but my question would be just how relevant IBIS is to action photography. I personally would not have that at or near the top of my list of critical components of a camera built for sports/action photography.

Well Fuji doesn’t have the lenses to be the number one choice for sports/action photography anyway.

-- hide signature --

After all is said and done and your photo is hanging on the wall, no one is going to know or care what camera, lens, or what post processing you used. All they care about is if the image moves them.

ikaika777's gear list:ikaika777's gear list
Fujifilm X-T2 Fujifilm XF 18-55mm F2.8-4 R LM OIS Fujifilm XF 10-24mm F4 R OIS Fujifilm XF 35mm F2 R WR Sony RX100 V +11 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
rlx
jrk
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow