WOW.... The new imac 2019 is Awesome!

Started 5 months ago | Discussions thread
graybalanced Veteran Member • Posts: 6,511
Re: WOW.... The new imac 2019 is Awesome!

terryreid wrote:

I doubt you are attaching a hundred photos a day from externals and iCloud folders...

No, I'm sure our workflows are different, but I assure you I do a heavy amount of work every day on my Macs, often involving graphics or video applications.

Not being able to have two acrobat files open side by side and others like you can with office is also a pain in the rear.

Well, there's another thing I do every day, without a problem. If I have two Acrobat files I press Command-Shift-L (shortcut for Window/Tile/Vertically), and boom they are side by side in less than one second.

If you have the same uncommon (in the wider world) problems happening on all of your Macs, I wonder if there is some standard software that your business installs that is screwing them all up equally because the software is always installed on your business Macs. Bonus points if such software comes with a kernel extension, which is many times more likely to destabilize a Mac. Just a guess though, but worth looking into.

Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow