Re: 32 mp really?

Photo Pete wrote:

Carol T wrote:

James Stirling wrote:

Carol T wrote:

James Stirling wrote:

justmeMN wrote:

Jeepit wrote:
Olympus E-M5III: To be announced in late summer/early autumn and maybe featuring a new 32MP Sony sensor

Releasing a 32MP E-M5III would undercut their 20MP E-M1X. I don't see why they would want to do that.

Nikon , Canon and Sony , have high speed low mp cameras { D5,1DX,A9 etc } along with less expensive high MP models { D850/5DR/A7rIII } . So that alone would not exclude the possibility, though given that so far m43 has not even got sensor options like BSI , I would not bet on a 32mp E-M5III .

Based on the cost increase we saw going from just 16 to 20 MP, probably would be as expensive as an a7RIII, lol.

It's only money Carol , I would just waste it on bills and the like anyway

lol

Don't you have a couple of young daughters you could spend it on? I would vote for that instead.

What better way is there to spend your money on your children than to improve the quality of the photos you take of them? I’ve found they soon forget the lack of food and new clothes when they see every spot and unwashed smudge on their little faces recorded in such beautiful detail.

I am totally with you Pete , my wife may have a different outlook though

-- hide signature --

Jim Stirling:
It is not reason which is the guide of life, but custom. David Hume

James Stirling's gear list:James Stirling's gear list
Sony RX100 IV Panasonic Lumix DMC-GX8 Nikon Z7 Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 60mm F2.8 Macro Panasonic 12-35mm F2.8 +8 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow