Nikon Z advisory

Started 2 months ago | Discussions thread
AZBlue
AZBlue Senior Member • Posts: 2,175
Re: Nikon Z advisory

NCB wrote:

AZBlue wrote:

This is what happens when a product is rushed to market without adequate testing. Even the software is incomplete. Don't get mad if you own this, you knew what you were getting into as an early adopter.

In the meantime, I'm loving my flawless D850... 😂

Nope, it's what happens anytime in the world of electronics; occasionally you can get a batch of substandard components. So long as the manufacturer deals with it pronto what's the problem?

Zs rushed to market? Nope, a very sound product. Having been one of the very first in the UK to have been supplied with a Z6, I've now had 6 months productive enjoyment out of it. As have others; try finding people complaining.

PLENTY of complaints about the product. In almost every online review. Shortcomings left and right. But that's okay, that's expected and par for the course with a first launch. Nikon will get better. But let's not pretend that it's some great, fantastic, flawless product. It isn't. Only to those who own it and are engaging in confirmation bias.

-- hide signature --

"I've been in more laps than a napkin" - Mae West

AZBlue's gear list:AZBlue's gear list
Nikon D850 Nikon AF-S Nikkor 16-35mm F4G ED VR Nikon AF-S Nikkor 24-70mm f/2.8G ED Sigma 150mm F2.8 EX DG OS Macro HSM +1 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
NCB
NCB
NCB
NCB
NCB
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow