Nikon Z advisory

Started 2 months ago | Discussions thread
AZBlue
AZBlue Senior Member • Posts: 2,214
Re: Nikon Z advisory

orlandophoto wrote:

AZBlue wrote:

This is what happens when a product is rushed to market without adequate testing. Even the software is incomplete. Don't get mad if you own this, you knew what you were getting into as an early adopter.

In the meantime, I'm loving my flawless D850... 😂

You do realize the "advisory" does not effect every Z camera...right? Reviewing the input on the Z forum on this topic, 95% of the owners of a Z camera are not affected (i am not). Not sure why another Nikon owner would take glee in this?

Right, the advisory affects the early shipments. I referenced early adopters, didn't I? I take no glee in this, I'm simply pointing out the benefit of buying into something solid and proven versus something new and experimental. My comment is not specific to Z, it could also apply to Sony as well. ML cameras are just too new and have many weak points that make sense to those who are willing to take risks in order to be on the cutting edge. I, on the other hand, prefer to buy into proven technology. I generate an income with my gear, so I opt for what is proven reliable.

-- hide signature --

"I've been in more laps than a napkin" - Mae West

AZBlue's gear list:AZBlue's gear list
Nikon D850 Nikon AF-S Nikkor 16-35mm F4G ED VR Nikon AF-S Nikkor 24-70mm f/2.8G ED Sigma 150mm F2.8 EX DG OS Macro HSM +1 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
NCB
NCB
NCB
NCB
NCB
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow