Bitdefender Blocking Adobe

Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
Zeee Forum Pro • Posts: 18,737
Re: Bitdefender Blocking Adobe

Chaplain Mark wrote:

IanYorke wrote:

Patsy Murphy wrote:

IanYorke wrote:

Has anyone else seen this or have any idea what is going on? I only have Photoshop CS6 installed on my computer and have used Bitdefender for ever. Is this actually Adobe or a virus?

EDIT:

Is this anything to do with preventing the use of old versions of PS that has been in the news recently. I thought this was just CC versions?

Ian

Your right Ian preventing the use of old versions only applies to CC. Bitdefender has lately been blocking some sites for example "The Chasing Light Site" was blocked, to get around this I changed my DNS to Google's 8.8.8.8 8.8.4.4 and it was no longer blocked, it may work for Adobe. I no longer use Bitdefender.

Regards Patsym

Thanks Patsym, my experience with Bitdefender has been rock solid.

I guess it is genuinely Adobe, but why they want to mess with my computer when I have no CC applications I don't know. Checked on my Adobe account and was greeted with a new set of terms and conditions presented in a small scrolling window. Normally ignore these but obviously had a look. There is a condition in their, that I don't know if it has always been included, but refers to you not being able to take part in class actions. Maybe related to Dolby court action currently underway in USA:

15.3 No Class Actions. You may only resolve
disputes with us on an individual basis, and you
may not bring a claim as a plaintiff or a class
member in a class, consolidated, or representative

I don't use PS much these days so I passed on logging into my account and will let Bitdefender continue to block Adobe and just give it a bit of time. Seems to be a lot going on with Adobe at the moment.

Ian

BitDefender, lol, is doing its job, defending you from the evil Adobe monster....

Just sayin......

I have BD and I'm not being blocked.

Zeee's gear list:Zeee's gear list
Canon EOS 7D Mark II Canon EOS 5D Mark IV Canon EF 300mm f/4.0L IS USM Canon EF 70-200mm F2.8L IS II USM Canon Extender EF 1.4x III +5 more
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow