Has X-H1 disappeared from the market also in other countries ?

Started 2 months ago | Questions thread
KariP
OP KariP Veteran Member • Posts: 5,106
Re: Has X-H1 disappeared from the market also in other countries ?

Dawindyk wrote:

KariP wrote:

dual12 wrote:

Rumor says no X-H1 replacement until next year. Buy it online if you can. The X-H1 is in stock at B&H and Amazon.

That was what i was checking - it is not available online or in any form around here. I'm not really in a very urgent need of a new camera. I just wanted to check if they had the same good price - but X-H1 is not available at all ...

It has happened sometimes before when a new model is coming that they sell the last cameras as an offer . This is a small country and they can not have thousands of cameras in some warehouse - in big USA the big stocks last much longer.

I have enough cameras at the moment or i can consider X-T3. I can just wait and see. I just wanted to hear if it is global...

That's quite interesting - I've checked amazon UK, DE and US and it's available on all of them in large quantities. And that's both body only and with grip. What exactly have You checked?

It is more simple to buy camera from Finland ( warranty, returning,   etc things) - i checked 4 biggest online camera stores inside our borders  ( that have also  real  shops in this country) . X-H1 has disappeared from their online catalogues.  Usually some models have a certain time you must wait - X-H1 was just "not available at th moment"

Of course i can order from Amazon or what ever shop somewhere - if i really must get some special equipment not available here. I can live without X-H1 - too much gear in the house anyway.

-- hide signature --

Kari
I started SLR photography in 1968, first DSLR was Canon 40D in 2007. Now Fujifilm X-E3 is my favourite traveling camera - also NEW! 5DMkIV for landscapes, BIF/nature .

KariP's gear list:KariP's gear list
Fujifilm X-T1 Canon EOS 80D Canon EOS 5D Mark IV Fujifilm X-E3 Canon EF 50mm f/1.4 USM +14 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow