* Wed C&C "No Theme" Thread #577 on 2019 05 15 *

Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
Fox328 Senior Member • Posts: 1,259
Re: Graffiti

Mike Fewster wrote:

Fox328 wrote:

As mentioned before they are rebuilding a part of the Hague. Last year some of the buildings got some graffiti paintings. One is in my opinion is great and i decided that i had to make a picture of it if i've got the time. This week i saw that a fence was placed around the building and workmen were inside the building. Since this building is one of the two left in a surrounding where most of the buildings are already teared down, i realized that i had to hurry. Below you can see the result.

This is my personal favorite.

Here you can see the whole building.

When i was standing there one of the workmen arrived. You can also see the fence.

It gave me the possibility to make this picture of the building in its present surrounding. Threatened to be demolished.

Here you can see the quality of the painting inspired by the Umbrella Academy.

An even more close-up view. I couldn't decide which one is better portrait or landscape. So i've included both.

This is the close-up in landscape.

Number three for me. Here the demolisher is advancing on the art work. The advance is more ominous than the other static shots. That it is a sweet, young face watching the advance builds further tension.

I just have to ask. Was it demolished? And that is the strength of the shot.

Possibly crop a few of the poles on the left?

See my answer to the question of Lou about the state of the building.

I can crop the picture for the poles but i can also clone them out. Thanks for the advice.

Fox328's gear list:Fox328's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-TZ1 Olympus E-400 Olympus E-620 Olympus Zuiko Digital ED 14-42mm 1:3.5-5.6 Olympus Zuiko Digital ED 70-300mm 1:4.0-5.6 +5 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow