Osmo Action Cam

Started 2 months ago | Discussions thread
6 X 17 Feind Regular Member • Posts: 466
Re: well...

Bangers and Mash wrote:

larsbc wrote:

It looks nice but the video reviews and sample clips I've seen haven't compelled me to make the switch from my Hero 7 Black. The thing I was most interested in was the DJI's stability in poor light and that seems to have the same limitations as the Hero 7.

That is what interests me more than anything else. I want to see more reviews in this regard.

Hopefully the Hero 7 will get a firmware update to remove some of its infrequent erratic on/off behavior.

. . . and not to mention freezing up.

Also, I'm glad to see that GoPro has more competition in this area.

Competition keeps manufacturers on their toes. In order to compete, they have to innovate. Now that DJI has their GoPro competitor out, I hope GoPro get's busy with firmware updates to sort out the quirky issues. Get busy GoPro. The time is NOW!!!

Intersestingly, it’s not just me that has issues with GoPro’s functionality. Hummmmmm the things that make ya go hummmm

-- hide signature --

6 X 17 Feind

6 X 17 Feind's gear list:6 X 17 Feind's gear list
Nikon D800 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GX8 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GX85 Panasonic G85 Nikon AF-S Nikkor 17-35mm f/2.8D ED-IF +7 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow