A-Mount

Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
lhkjacky Senior Member • Posts: 2,860
Re: Btw... the A58

cgarrard wrote:

Again, I'm very much behind on all things SLT. I am considering doing an SLT review and still can't decide which model, almost got the A77II... however now... not sure

If you want do a review about Sony A-mount SLT camera, I recommend the A99mk2.
It is the only camera in market support hybrid PDAF. 42MP 12fps and excellent 4k video.
According to many review, the A99mk2 kill the Canon 5kmk4 in almost every aspects, such as image quality, resolution, video quality, buffer, burst rate, AF tracking, AF coverage, Eye AF, etc.

A77mk2 is also a great camera as well. It is almost 5 years old now, but it is still one of the best APSC camera in market. Especially when you compare to camera released at the same year Canon 7d mk2, you will find that the A77mk2 is almost close to perfect at that time. 24MP 12fps, Eye AF, XAVC-S, 79-point AF, etc.

I am looking forward Sony to release a new A77mk3 / A99mk3 before Tokyo Olympic.
Both Canon 5kmk4 and 7dmk2 haven't got upgrade yet.

lhkjacky's gear list:lhkjacky's gear list
Sony a77 II Sony DT 16-50mm F2.8 SSM Tamron SP 70-200mm F/2.8 Di VC USD Tamron SP 150-600mm F/5-6.3 Di VC USD Ricoh GR +6 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
EXX
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow