Why cameras like the M are still worth carrying everywhere

Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
thunder storm Senior Member • Posts: 2,005
Re: And here I thought I was in the M forum....

MyM3 wrote:

Not logical, at all! If everyone who has ever changed brand should only post negativities in the old brand forum (and not participate in the new brand forum), there would not be room for anything else than naysaying. I came here from Sony a few years ago because I didn’t like Sony anymore (or said differently: I liked Canon better). But I would never (and not even think about) post a single post in the Sony forum about any negativity about Sony cameras or lenses (even if I have loads of data and evidence). It’s just not “the right thing” to do.

People use this forum to gather information about a system. If they get informed only by people happy with the system singing hallelujah all together, i think it will give a less balanced vision on the system (not only getting the pro's, but also the cons) compared to a situation information is also given by people who are dissatisfied by the system, eventually leading to the leaving of this system.

I find balanced - maybe if should say complete - information - both pro's and cons - more important than a sub forum hallelujah experience of folks who want to be even more happy with their system by only mentioning the advantages to each other.

I can understand mentioning disadvantages of a system can ruin the sub forum hallelujah experience, but i find complete information more important.

-- hide signature --

If your facts are different we could save the peace just by calling it copy to copy variation.

Post (hide subjects) Posted by
tko
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow