Why cameras like the M are still worth carrying everywhere

Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
fstopx2 Contributing Member • Posts: 738
Re: Excellent example

thunder storm wrote:

fstopx2 wrote:

He talks about the pixel peeping and the obsession with zooming in.

You care about image quality or you don't. If you don't that's fine. But it is kind of childish response to to call it an obsession if someone prefers image quality over convenience when you're out of arguments about if a phone would be able to give the same IQ as a camera does.

It is not an obsession, i have my preferences, and i gave my arguments why your examples are not able to prove a phone gives good IQ while at the same time they do prove the IQ is lacking compared to what cameras can produce.

You have no arguments against it, and this is all you have to say about it, in fact you are showing you are participating in a discussion you just don't find relevant at all as you just don't give a damn about IQ. Again, thats fine. If you like convenience who am i to call this an obsession? I won't.

But if you don't care about IQ, just don't participate in a discussion about it as if you would be interested in IQ. You're not.

My apologies to you if I was rude. Thanks, take care.

Post (hide subjects) Posted by
tko
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow