How long until they are giving away DSLR's ?

Started 2 months ago | Discussions thread
Lee Jay Forum Pro • Posts: 54,312
Re: Two things I want to reiterate...

gary0319 wrote:

Fishchris wrote:

khunpapa wrote:

Fishchris wrote:

What I'm really hoping, is that enough people will make that switch a lot sooner than me, and make the DSLR camera of my dreams, a lot more affordable.

Will this ever happen ? 3 years, 5 years, 10, never ?

Exactly 19 years, 8 months, 3 days, 16 hours, 42 minutes, 33.663571 seconds from now.

Trust me! I am the Psychic.

...about this thread.

First off, while I had hoped the title would get a lot of attention (kind of click bait) and it did, I also hoped it would be obvious that I was being just a little bit facetious, when I said "giving them away".... A lot of people took that literally and really, I just meant, "will become a much better deal"

Also, I'm not sure if anybody saw my analogy with the Gigapan pro pano head... As I had kind divided my OP with a row of hiphons, and it might have chopped that off ? Seems odd to me that I would get this many responses, and yet zero to do with my Gigapan example ?

Anyway, thanks to all that responded.

My guess is that less than 5% have any idea what a Gigapan is/was...I don't.

It's a robotic pan/tilt/trigger mechanism designed to produce "gigapixel" images by automatically creating multi-row panoramas using your existing compact or SLR camera.

-- hide signature --

Lee Jay

Lee Jay's gear list:Lee Jay's gear list
Canon IXUS 310 HS Canon PowerShot SX50 HS Canon EOS 7D Mark II Canon EF 70-200mm F2.8L IS II USM Canon EF 8-15mm f/4L Fisheye USM +23 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
(unknown member)
AOC
AOC
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow