Stepping down Locked

Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
This thread is locked.
Greg7579
Greg7579 Senior Member • Posts: 6,584
Re: It's our loss in so many ways.

Erik Kaffehr wrote:

NAwlins Contrarian wrote:

I'm stepping down as an MF Forum mod and stepping back from this forum, at least for a while. You will be in good hands with Chris, I'm sure.

If anyone cares, here are my reasons .

Thanks for a (mostly) good 2+ years.

IMO you've been one of the very most valuable contributors to DPReview, so this is our loss. You combine an artist's eye with an engineer's desire to find objective truth and better practices where they exist. In moderating this forum, you've shown more patience and diplomacy than I would have. I read your blog, and expect to comment there separately, maybe this evening. Enjoy yourself and come back any time!

Well said,

Jim is knowledgeable and always helpful. Great loss for the forum!

Best regards

Erik

How is it a loss for the forum?  Most of Jim's post were marked as "regular contributor".   I imagine he can regularly contribute as much as anyone and I hope he does.

But he was a really good and patient moderator so we will miss that.

No need to miss his input if he keeps providing it.  If he doesn't then that's on him.

Greg Johnson, San Antonio, Texas
https://www.flickr.com/photos/139148982@N02/albums

Greg7579's gear list:Greg7579's gear list
Fujifilm XF 55-200mm F3.5-4.8 R LM OIS Fujifilm XF 10-24mm F4 R OIS Fujifilm XF 16mm F1.4 R WR XF 90mm Fujifilm X100F +13 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
cjb
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow