Stepping down Locked

Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
This thread is locked.
Lightcycle
Lightcycle Regular Member • Posts: 118
Re: Stepping down

Jim, I can certainly understand your reasons, but at the same time I must say that this is no surprise. The culture of discussion depends almost always on the expertise of some moderators or administrators. Not every argument needs to be backed up with scientific evidence, sometimes a certain amount of obviousness is enough to prove its validity.

If you then look at the tests of various photographic magazines, then you quickly realize that almost all have forgotten about the complete documentation of their test methods. The facts and figures of such results are therefore always vulnerable, as no one can comprehend them, and DPReview is no exception.

Nevertheless, I wish you all the best and thank you for your valuable contribution!

-- hide signature --

"The further a society drifts from truth, the more it will hate those that speak it." - George Orwell

Lightcycle's gear list:Lightcycle's gear list
Fujifilm X-Pro2 Fujifilm GFX 50R Fujifilm XF 35mm F1.4 R Fujifilm XF 23mm F1.4 R Fujifilm XF 56mm F1.2 R APD +5 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
cjb
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow