Worse than I thought

Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
sportyaccordy Forum Pro • Posts: 13,995
Re: Just close it

Photo Pete wrote:

NCV wrote:

Thorgrem wrote:

It would be good for this forum to just close these kinds of topics. It's boring, brings nothing new, instigates polarization and only brings negativity to this part of the forum.

Why?

What Hogan wrote is quite interesting.

It says what many think; that M43 is going in the wrong direction.

The winning aspect of M43 is its compactness. What we have seen of late is just "bloatware".

And re-posting what he is moaning about achieves what exactly?

it won’t change the m43 development strategy. The camera manufacturers stopped paying attention to Thom a long while ago... even his insider knowledge of Nikon appears to have dried up, no matter what he proclaims.

Threads like these achieve nothing more than to irritate m43 users who are happy with their choice of system and attempt to suck the enjoyment from their ownership and use of it.

It is rather strange that none of those self-proclaimed industry experts who profess to know what manufacturers should be producing actually use their knowledge to design, manufacture and market camera equipment. Much easier to criticise than to create I guess.

I don't understand these kinds of posts. If you don't like the topic keep scrolling. There are plenty of other discussions to take part in.

-- hide signature --

Sometimes I take pictures with my gear- https://www.flickr.com/photos/41601371@N00/

sportyaccordy's gear list:sportyaccordy's gear list
NEX-5T Sony a7R II Canon EOS 5D Mark IV Canon EF 24-85mm f/3.5-4.5 USM Sigma 70-200mm F2.8 EX DG Macro HSM II +6 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
NCV
NCV
NCV
NCV
NCV
NCV
NCV
NCV
NCV
NCV
NCV
NCV
NCV
NCV
NCV
NCV
NCV
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow