absquatulate wrote:

Wu Jiaqiu wrote:

absquatulate wrote:

Wu Jiaqiu wrote:

absquatulate wrote:

Wu Jiaqiu wrote:

absquatulate wrote:

Felice62 wrote:

Good luck keeping at base ISO with a Fuji camera that has no ibis compared to an M4/3's camera which has 6 stops worth.

the 6 Fstop figures are only worth when shooting immobilized scenes.

Or if you want handheld creative effects, or lower shutter speeds using telephoto lenses, or the ability to handhold rather than using a tripod....

At that stage you had a tripod to anything capable of taking a picture and your 6 stop advantage is gone for good...

Great, that's just what people want sightseeing at night, a tripod to hump about.

i like my tripod for wildlife these days, i can just set it up and sit there until something happens, bit like fishing really but with less sandwiches

Yes, I use a tripod regularly, but there are times when it's just not practical, my wife stood in -8 degrees in the snow in Krakow while I set mine up in January, she wasn't keen on standing around for too long, but she did do it bless her. To be fair I wasn't keen on hanging around for too long either, but the exposure time was 3 seconds, so we did it anyway, then had a beer...obviously.

i use mine for the pools near the house when i am shooting 1134mm AOV, good for the water birds we have here

As long as you don't show the obligatory moonshot, I've seen enough of the moon to last me a lifetime.

I knew you wouldn't let me down....

this is what happens when the beer runs out

Wu Jiaqiu's gear list:Wu Jiaqiu's gear list
Fujifilm FinePix X100 Nikon D2Xs Nikon 1 V1 Nikon AF-S Nikkor 300mm f/4D ED-IF Sigma 70-200mm F2.8 EX DG Macro HSM II +1 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
NCV
NCV
NCV
NCV
NCV
NCV
NCV
NCV
NCV
NCV
NCV
NCV
NCV
NCV
NCV
NCV
NCV
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow