Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
Batdude
Batdude Senior Member • Posts: 3,952
Re: Adobe just added a 'texture' slider to LR

Marco Cinnirella wrote:

Batdude wrote:

Marco Cinnirella wrote:

michaeladawson wrote:

Where is this Texture slider? I'm up to date on LR and ACR and I don't see any such slider. Did this update just come out today?

thank you Marco you are awesome I’ll play around with that new function ASAP. Adobe puts new stuff like this just like that without even notifying us customers?? 😂👍

I believe it did just come out today - this is LR Classic CC BTW

https://www.flickr.com/photos/marcoc/
"When words become unclear, I shall focus with photographs. When images become inadequate, I shall be content with silence." Ansel Adams.

You’re welcome 😇 Nice to have something new to play with! On the plus side it looks to improve rendering of textures and foliage for RAFs. On the downside I just compared it with some Sony raw files from my a99ii and it is still not pulling out as much detail as DXO Optics - really wish DXO would support x- trans...

Oooooh I see yeah a lot of you need this to crank up detail right/texture right?

I'm actually using it for the opposite hahahaha! to decrease texture this is perfect for portraits though and an excellent addition to LR tools.  I really hope that LR improves it soon to meet your needs.  At least just to have that new tool bar there now says something about LR and I'm sure it will get better in time, hopefully

I'm new with this new tool but so far I'm liking it a lot:

Batdude's gear list:Batdude's gear list
Fujifilm X10 Nikon D4 Fujifilm X-E1 Fujifilm X-T1 Nikon AF Nikkor 50mm f/1.8D +8 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow