Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
Batdude
Batdude Senior Member • Posts: 3,952
Thank You Lightroom! :-)

HatWearingFool wrote:

Batdude wrote:

Marco Cinnirella wrote:

michaeladawson wrote:

Where is this Texture slider? I'm up to date on LR and ACR and I don't see any such slider. Did this update just come out today?

thank you Marco you are awesome I’ll play around with that new function ASAP. Adobe puts new stuff like this just like that without even notifying us customers?? 😂👍

it depends on your settings you can have adobe cc set to auto update or to notify you when updates are available.

You are right I think I do have it set to off hahaha! thanks for making me realize it.

Man I have only been playing around with that new slider for a few minutes and all I can say is that such simple addition to LR makes a HUGE difference!

Thank you LR for adding this new awesome very useful tool. I'm doing another wedding in two weeks and this tool is going to make a BIG difference. Talk about perfect timing this is just awesome.

I believe it did just come out today - this is LR Classic CC BTW

https://www.flickr.com/photos/marcoc/
"When words become unclear, I shall focus with photographs. When images become inadequate, I shall be content with silence." Ansel Adams.

Batdude's gear list:Batdude's gear list
Fujifilm X10 Nikon D4 Fujifilm X-E1 Fujifilm X-T1 Nikon AF Nikkor 50mm f/1.8D +8 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow