Worse than I thought

Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
Martin Ocando
MOD Martin Ocando Veteran Member • Posts: 6,256
That wasn't my experience in Europe

I saw quite a few Olympus and Panasonic cameras, all over Europe. Many E-M1s, a few E-M5 Mark II, and quite a lot Panasonics. A few FF DSLRs, and just a handful Sonys. The mainstream was always Canon APS-C kits, which they usually sell in buckets. It was a surprise, really. I wasn't expecting to see so many m43 cameras.

BTW, I wonder what would be the intention of this thread. I can see that is a controversial topic, merely subjective and just the opinion of a self-proclaimed "industry expert" simply because he has a photography blog. So I'm worried that it might contribute to the toxicity of this forum so many times complained by the OP.

We'll keep an eye on this thread.

-- hide signature --

Martin
"One of the biggest mistakes a photographer can make is to look at the real world and cling to the vain hope that next time his film will somehow bear a closer resemblance to it" - Galen Rowell

Martin Ocando's gear list:Martin Ocando's gear list
Olympus E-M1 Olympus E-M5 II Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 9-18mm F4.0-5.6 Olympus M.Zuiko Digital 45mm F1.8 Panasonic Lumix G X Vario 35-100mm F2.8 OIS +10 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
NCV
NCV
NCV
NCV
NCV
NCV
NCV
NCV
NCV
NCV
NCV
NCV
NCV
NCV
NCV
NCV
NCV
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow