Still buy the p30 Pro, with the mentioned green tinge issue?

Started 2 months ago | Discussions thread
EarlVonTapia
EarlVonTapia Forum Member • Posts: 76
Re: Still buy the p30 Pro, with the mentioned green tinge issue?

noisephotographer wrote:

DigiPainter wrote:

Im on the verge of buying tomorrow as its the last day of preorder and the deals that come with it.

But I must admit that green tinge in shadows does concern me.

Huawei's smartphone camera is overrated. Yes, Huawei phones can often deliver excellent (extreme) low-light photos (but I would prefer the Mate 20 Pro due to P30 Pro's artifacts, see the artifacts section of Dxomark's review) and the P30 Pro gives you the best tele performance at 125mm equivalent, but otherwise the camera might be just mediocre. Especially daylight photos are not convincing at all. I already noticed that the P20 Pro wasn't good in this regard, the P30 Pro still doesn't impress in good light conditions. See https://www.phonearena.com/news/Huawei-P30-Pro-loses-to-iPhone-XS-and-Galaxy-S10-in-our-daytime-blind-camera-comparison_id115225

Also, when it comes to selfies, portraits and video, Huawei's camera is not the best.

This was such a dumb test. I love seeing the Huawei haters scratch and claw for anything they can get.

-- hide signature --

Calm Seas Make Not Fine Sailors

EarlVonTapia's gear list:EarlVonTapia's gear list
Sony a6500 Sony Carl Zeiss Sonnar T* E 24mm F1.8 ZA Sony E 10-18mm F4 OSS Sony E PZ 18-105mm F4 G OSS Sony FE 85mm F1.8 +4 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow